Juniper Berry Essential Oil (India)
Juniper Berry Essential Oil (India) – Pure, Therapeutic Grade.
Botanical Name: Juniperus communis
Plant Part: Berries
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Description / Color / Consistency: A thin, colorless to pale yellow liquid.
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A middle note with a medium aroma, Juniper Berry has a fresh, rich, balsamic scent reminiscent of pine needles.
Product Abstract: The small bushy shrubs grow at altitudes ranging from 8800 to 15,400 feet in the Himalayas. A juniper berry is the female seed cone produced by the various species of junipers. It is not a true berry but a cone with unusually fleshy and merged scales, which give it a berry-like appearance. The berries are green when young and mature to a purple-black color over about 18 months. The berries are plucked from the branches of the plant once a year, and dried and ground before distillation. They have traditionally been used as an aromatic aid to meditation and had remedial applications.
Juniper Berry essential oil has a rich history of traditional uses and therapeutic benefits. It acts as a natural cleansing agent, both internally and externally and is known to supports healthy kidney and urinary function. It's woody, spicy, yet fresh aroma has a calming effect that helps relieve tension and stress. When diffused, Juniper Berry oil is used to cleanse and purify the air. The juniper berry oil is extracted from dried, crushed or slightly dried ripe fruit by steam distillation. The oil extracted from the berries, is more superior essential oil than that extracted from the twigs and needles. It has been used for centuries to treat infections, headaches, arthritis and contagious diseases.
Juniper has warming and stimulating yang energy. This makes is ideal for conditions associated with cold and damp. Juniper berry oil is considered a powerful tonic of the body. Its warming and invigorating effect benefits tiredness, poor circulation, cold hands and feet and lower backache.
- direct inhalation, diffuser, oil vaporizer, humidifier
- Diffusing in a room or house may help 'clear the air'; the space will take on a clear, clean, uplifting and refreshing aroma. It can help nourish and restore nerves, enhancing calm and relaxation.
- When inhaled through direct inhalation or diffused, richly balsamic and resinous-sweet juniper essential oil works to support clear breathing, detoxification and cleansing.
- massage, compress, bath, sitz bath, douche, skincare
- Perfect for use in massage oils and baths, especially after extensive physical activity. Add to carrier oil and massage into aching, sore muscles and joints.
- A world class detoxifier, Juniper essential oil, applied over the abdomen, can also aid in detoxification from overindulgence in eating and drinking.
Juniper essential oil is non-irritant, non-sensitizing and generally non-toxic, although it stimulates the uterine muscle and could induce labor contractions, thus it should not be used during pregnancy. It also has a nephrotoxic effect and therefore should not be used by those with any kidney issues. Always test a small amount first for sensitivity or allergic reaction.
***These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We Also Recommend
"With god all things are possible" Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace
Angel Wings Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace