Ravensara Wild Essential Oil
Ravensara Wild Essential Oil - Pure, Therapeutic Grade.
Botanical Name: Ravensara aromatica
Plant Part: Leaves and twigs
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Description / Color / Consistency: A thin, clear, pale yellow liquid.
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A top note with a medium aroma, Ravensara Essential Oil has a medicinal scent, a camphorous aroma with woody notes.
Known as 'the oil that heals', Ravensara essential oil is essential for your Winter wellness medicine cabinet. Considered a valuable tool in maintaining the body's natural homeostasis, it is mild enough to be used safely on children and the elderly and promotes courage and grounding.
ABOUT THE PLANT
Ravensara aromatica is native to Australia, Tasmania and Madagascar and thrives in humid conditions of rain forests with an altitude between 70 and 100 meters. It grows to a height of 20 meters with several buttress roots at the base. The bark is reddish and the leaves are simple elliptical in shape. The flowers are small and green and a fruit is produced with six septum inside. In the laurel family of botanical plants, it belongs to the genus Cinnamomum.
- When it comes to the mind and emotions, Ravensara acts as a tonic that soothes and grounds feelings of excess movement, energy and anxiety, while also uplifting to cast away sadness and fear.
- direct inhalation, diffuser, oil vaporizer
- Ravensara essential oil is an effective air purifier: add a combination of Ravensara and Eucalyptus to your diffuser and run often. Use at the first sign of needing a wellness boost in Winter, or to refresh and clear the mind.
- Diffuse Ravensara oil to enhance respiratory function and provide an emotional boost. Often used in the same way you would think to use Tea Tree oil, many people prefer Ravensara for its more gentle approach to healing and comforting.
- For ease of breathing, add a few drops of Ravensara to a steaming bowl of water and inhale deeply.
- massage, compress, bath
- Ravensara shines in its place next to the massage table; when applied to tired or overworked bodies it is powerfully relaxing and restorative.
- To encourage deep immunity: 1) Combine a few drops of Ravensara to a few drops of Eucalyptus radiata in a carrier oil and massage onto the solar plexus, chest and throat. 2) Add several drops to a warm, aromatic bath. 3) Apply to the feet two drops neat or one drop in a carrier oil for children.
- Blend Ravensara with sesame oil and apply as a compress over the abdomen to support digestive harmony.
- For Winter wellness Ravensara can be taken internally: add 1 drop to a glass of water and drink.
- This Ravensara essential oil has a warm quality. Orange zest and soft floral top notes meld into wheat-like grassy middle notes with pine resin, sweet clove and balsamic undertones. The aroma is similar to that of Eucalyptus radiata, but with more density and a hint of sweet spice.
- Ravensara essential oil blends well with: Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Clary Sage, Cedarwood, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Frankincense, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Marjoram, Pine, Rosemary Sandalwood, Tea Tree, Thyme and Lemon oils.
- Generally non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing. Always test a small amount first for sensitivity or allergic reaction. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult a physician. Those with epilepsy use with caution.
***These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.