Yuzu Essential Oil
Yuzu Essential Oil - Pure, Therapeutic Grade
Botanical Name: Citrus junos
Yuzu Oil is a natural essential oil that is extracted from the rind of the yuzu fruit by cold expression. It is a citrus oil that has a very relaxing effect on the body and the mind and is widely used in aromatherapy as well as in the treatment of various health disorders.
About Yuzu: Yuzu is a small citrus tree that produces fruits that resemble small oranges or tangerines. The genus species name of this tree is Citrus Junos. It is believed to be a hybrid of the sour mandarin and ichangpapeda, trees that are indigenous to China. It originated in China and is said to have been introduced to Japan and Korea during the Tang Dynasty. Currently Japan is the leading producer of Yuzu and Shikoku Island is said to have beautiful vast orchards of the fruit.
Yuzu Oil : Yuzu oil is pale yellow and has an exquisite citrus aroma. It contains limonene and is full of oxidants and its other healing properties make it an effective remedy in the treatment of various ailments. It blends well with other citrus oils.
Uses of Yuzu Oil
1. The oil has antitumoral properties is effective in counteracting and preventing the formation of malignant tumors.
2. Yuzu oil has got antibacterial and antiviral properties that make it an effective destroying agent for bacteria and viruses.
3. The oil is beneficial to the digestive system and aids in proper digestion of food.
4. The oil enhances circulation of blood in the body and at the same time it is a detoxifier and helps clean up the internal organs of the body especially the liver and kidneys.
5. Yuzu oil is very effective in the treatment of addictions, anxiety, insomnia and other nervous disorders.
6. For those who want to lose weight the oil aids in burning excess fat in the body and thereby toning the body. It aids in the fight against obesity.
7. Yuzu oil aids in decongesting the chest and it an effective remedy against sore throats.
8. The fresh and citrus aroma of the Yuzu oil has a very relaxing effect on the body and provides clarity to the mind.
9. The oil rejuvenates the skin giving it a young and firm look.
Yuzu oil is used to accent cooked vegetables, fish and is often added to vinegar for more flavor.
***These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.